Thursday, November 15, 2007


Yesterday at Addyson's school, Glen Oaks, they had a Thanksgiving feast for all of the kids and their families. Ethan and I brought Addyson's favorite meal Quesadilla and corn because I knew that she wouldn't eat anything they were serving. She was sad because she saw all of the other kids eating turkey so she insisted that I get her some turkey and bread. Of course, just as I suspected she took one bite of the turkey and said it was yucky! I guess I have to give her points for even trying. A friend took this picture of Addyson with her friends Aubrey and Courtney in their turkey hats. Aren't they so cute you just want to eat them up-Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the turkey hats. I'm with Addison on the turkey from school. I am sure it was a little less than tasty. I would have rather had a quesadilla too.