Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break- Day One

On the first day of spring break, we slept in-okay maybe it was just me who slept in. When Addyson is home, Ethan has someone to play with and someone who will fix him breakfast so he doesn't care if I sleep in. I know, it is sad but I have had back pain since Saturday- so Sunday night I took a couple of muscle relaxers and they did a number on me. I took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who and they loved it! They pretty much love anything that is animated, but I actually thought it was a cute show also.









On Mondays Addyson has dance class at the YMCA. Since it is spring break there were no kids there- I guess we are the only ones who didn't go anywhere. Anyway, it was parents day-meaning that parents get to watch them practice. It was really fun to see her concentrating so hard on her dance steps. The best part was when I got to dance with her. I was doing some tap moves and it was so fun, I always wanted to take tap lessons! Maybe, I will have to sign up for dance lessons as well.

1 comment:

4sweetboys1princess said...

We saw this movie on Wednesday- very cute!