Happy Birthday beautiful Paige! I love the blessing picture-it is just precious. Isn't it amazing how much they grow in the first year? The time has really flown. It seems like just yesterday we were all pregnant!
She's so cute! I'm with Holly - I can't believe it's already been more than a year since we were all pregnant. I love how blonde and thick her hair was right when she was born.
We are a family of 6+ who are always lauging and having fun....well the kids are anyways! Life is chaotic in our home and pretty much anywhere we go, these are some of the adventures of The Lee Family.
I am a busy mom with 4 kids + a dog. I work part-time and teach a little at the Y. I love being outside, running, eating, cooking/baking, and spending time with friends and family.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful Paige! I love the blessing picture-it is just precious. Isn't it amazing how much they grow in the first year? The time has really flown. It seems like just yesterday we were all pregnant!
She's so cute! I'm with Holly - I can't believe it's already been more than a year since we were all pregnant. I love how blonde and thick her hair was right when she was born.
I want to see the picture that isn't allowed! She is so cute and still looks a lot the same as when she was new.
Cute slideshow. I agree with Holly and Sarah that they grow so fast and learn so much that first year.
Post a Comment