Wednesday, April 9, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Just a few photos of what Paige likes to do for entertainment! She loves to get into trouble! Just in the 10 minutes that it has taken me to post pictures, she has managed to dump my cup of water all over the floor, throw a roll of paper towels into the tub where Addy and Ethan are bathing, and continue pulling the remaining CD's out of the tower-all the while looking at me and laughing! Yes, she gets a kick out of hearing the word no- hopefully this is not JUST the beginning!
I closed the box of snacks but somehow she still found a way to get in and take a big bite.
Paige knows she is not supposed to climb on the dishwasher, does that stop her, Nooooooooo!
She loves getting into my diaper bag, but her most favorite thing is getting into my wallet and pulling out every single card and all of my receipts. The other day I had to take something back to Walmart and I had to give them the pieces of the receipt because she ripped it up!
Notice the pile of CD's that she is standing in, yea she pulled each of them out one by one and threw them on the floor. Sorry about the random door- Dave is still putting our bathroom back together from the tiling project 4 months ago- love you Dave, but seriously!
She is my little helper, um not so much! She is great at unloading the dishwasher though- too bad they are unloaded onto the floor.
Pretty self-explanatory!
She keeps me on my toes! It is a good thing she is so stinking cute!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but I was laughing out loud at this. She is a cute little trouble maker! I love the look on her face on all the pictures. You can totally tell she's having the time of her life doing all the things you tell her not to. Good luck! :)

Christine said...

Looks like you have lots of fun is store for you!! Couldn't help but laugh! Just sit back and enjoy--they grow up way too fast!!

mamapickle said...

We all get at least 1 of these. Sorry to let you know that this IS just the beginning, only it morphs into more clever things, like taking the whole toilet roll off the bar and putting it in the toilet. Good thing we just love babies and can't get mad at them. How do they know how to charm us when sooo young?

hoLLy said...

i just love her facial expressions in these pictures. she knows what shes up to!

-Melissa- said...

It is hard to get mad at them when the are so dang cute! :) Paige is a cute trouble maker.

Meichelle said...

She reminds me of Grace so much! Grace loves the word no. She thinks its hillarious, and a passage to go do the things that we are saying it to. :)
Paige is adorable! It is a good thing she is cute, at least for her :D.

4sweetboys1princess said...

She is so cute, I can tell she is having a great time- it's hard to tell them no when they are so little and cute. BTW, I love your diaper bag.

Erin said...

I love the pictures, she is so cute! Keep getting in trouble Paige!

Jennifer said...

I love it! Benny loves the dishwasher too. He crys when I close it. Paige is so cute. So dainty.

what kind of a name is abra said...

She is sooooo cute, I can't believe how girly and sweet she is. I am so jealous! I found some pictures of Addy the other day in my scrapbook from when I used to babysit her, I will scan those in, post them and leave you on note when I do. I can't believe how big she is now and her room is sooooo cute again, that adorable girly thing!

Unknown said...

Wendy,

I lost track of you over the years, but found your blog during a google search. It is so cool to see your family pictures. Last I saw you and Dave, there were no kids. In fact, I might have left on my mission before you guys were married. Send me an email. Last I knew, you guys were living in Beaverton. Still there?

Roy Pyatt
rpyatt99@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love it - she looks like Ethan and Dave! I can't believe how big she is!

Cyndi and Alyssa said...

HA! I remember Alyssa doing that to me when she was that age and I got to stay home with her all day!
LOVE IT! Thanks for the laughs!!!!
Your main photo is beautiful! You look fabulous! Is that a new haircut?