Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8 Happy years!


Dave and I were married on August 19th, 2000 in Las Vegas, NV. Dave likes to joke that were married in Vegas, which we were, but it was the temple and not on the strip. We have had a great 8 years together full of change, challenge, joy, and fun. I wanted one of those pictures where the groomsmen are all holding the bride and this is how it went...... they dropped me. Look very closely to right of this photo and you will see my new husband laughing about his bride being dropped!
BUSTED!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love you tons and can't wait to see where 8 more years takes us.

8 comments:

Kari said...

you guys are awesome!!! Isn't it fun to look back and remember the wedding....Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

Meichelle said...

Thats so funny! I can't believe they dropped you!! I just sold my wedding dress to a couple who were eloping to the las vegas temple. :)

mamapickle said...

congrats on 8 years :) Love those pics too.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!! You have a darling family!

hoLLy said...

happy 8 years-we just hit 8 this summer too! looks like we are on the same schedule- 8 years, 3 kids, etc. i'm pregnant with our fourth though, so do you have any news? :) j/k

i LOVE that you were dropped and that dave is laughing. seriously priceless:)

-Melissa- said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics. You guys are so cute!

Christine said...

Happy 8 years! The picture where they drop you makes me laugh, too! Way cute pics! Love the Las Vegas temple. It is so pretty!

Wendy said...

Sorry I'm late - happy anniversary!