
I have just not been in the mood to blog lately, weird I know, so this post is a little overdue. Dave quite working for American (sniff, sniff) and found himself a new job. It was hard to make the decision to leave American, we got used to the travel benefits and are very sad to see them go. So, sorry friends and family- just as we were getting close to that 2 year mark where we could start hooking you guys up he had to quit. We just realized that we were both working way too much and there were better opportunities out there to make better money and not have to commute so far everyday. He got a great job at a company that appears to actually be making money and can actually offer great benefits and raises- yea, we actually can get out of this deep dark hole of debt! I will continue to work, so we can get out of debt much quicker. However, I will not be working as much- I am so relieved, I feel like a ton of stress and pressure has been lifted. His first week went well, so far so good. Keep up the good work!

4 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!! Sad to leave those flying benefits, but so great to hear you won't have to work as much :) I think we need to go out to celebrate ;)
congrats to dave! (and you!) that will be so awesome to have less work and for dave to have better benefits and more opportunities for growth. yea!
Crongratulations!What a relief for both of you.
I think you are amazing!! I don't care what you say--you are!!!!!! Congrats on the new job to Dave.
Post a Comment