Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

While folks down south were packing up and escaping Ike, us girls were packing up and escaping our roles as mothers, wives, and responsible acting adults. Kari's parents were gracious enough to offer their beautiful home in Lewisville, which will forever be known as the "The Bills B & B". They were awesome, the best host ever! When we got there Kari's dad grilled up some yummy grub. Then we headed out to the pool and hot tub where we soaked until we couldn't get any more prunier(is that a word?). We enjoyed some music and entertainment poolside with Kari's parents projector- ah, the life.

We learned some sweet diving board tricks.


Aprille got the crazy award, as always!

BTW, when attempting a swan dive remember to close your eyes before you hit the water- ouch! And yes, I know it doesn't look anything like a swan dive.

This is what a swan dive should look like, Kari you are the pro!

After swimming, it was time for a treat- Banana splits baby, loaded with all the toppings, YUM!

Then we got our hairbrushes, feather boa, and some Mamma Mia music and showed off our dancing moves.
We are true dancing queens, pure Entertainment!
Once the clock struck midnight we got reckless and crazy, but what happens in Lewisville stays in Lewisville! All I have to say is Aprille and Kari, you guys have corrupted all of us- well except for Jessica!
Then we headed up to the media room for a movie, "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".
Kari, you sure know how to throw a slumber party! I have the best group of friends- diving board skills..... dancing skills.......(said in a Nepolian Dynamite voice). I am so glad I get to be in your gang. I had the best time and can't wait to do it again in 3 weeks- yes, we are out of control!

4 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Looks like a fun girls weekend! Glad you were able to get away and have some fun.

Christine said...

I miss you all so much! It's so fun to hear about your girls weekend! Kari's parents are so great! I bet they have the best B&B in Texas!

Becca said...

Look like fun!

Kari said...

Yeah BABY!!!! You are so fun! What would life be like if we couldn't get a little crazy every once in awhile???