Sunday, December 21, 2008

Annual Christmas party!

Our Friends Justin and Nissa-Lynn have begun a tradition of hosting a Christmas party for our group of friends every year. We left the kids at home and partied as couples. We ate some tasty appetizers and played some fun and sometimes questionable games. A Christmas party is never complete without a white elephant gift exchange, which proved to be just as hilarious as always- a little more G rated than last year though. I know I always blog about the fun we have with our friends, but seriously we have the best group of friends!

Dave is displaying our white elephant treasure- puzzles. Thanks Dave for ruining the otherwise great couples picture. BTW- the photography is courtesty of Justin, I could never take picture this good.

2 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Sounds like it was a fun party! It is nice to get away from the kids for a little bit and spend time with friends.

Sheena said...

How fun for the both of you. Really, to leave the kids and play with friends. Oh the joy!