Some of you may remember my post (here) about a year ago which I "said" that I was going to do the Body for Life challenge with my friend Chrissy from work. Well, even though I professed it to everyone that read my blog it still didn't happen. I am too cheap to buy all of the protein bars and shakes and well I will spare you the excuses- I guess I am just too weak! She is a rockstar and won with her husband!! They will be picking up their $10,000 check in May. Maybe after this next baby I will have to give it another try, maybe:)
You can check out their story on the Body for Life website (here).


2 comments:
wow. they look awesome! i don't even commit to any challenges because i already know i'll fail. pretty pathetic, huh? :)
Wendy, on one hand they look great. But... you look awesome. Don't ever think you don't I would give anything and giving lots to look that good. You look great! Check out my up and coming post on my blog. Leslie
Post a Comment