Two years ago today Paige Alexa was born(sniff, sniff). I have absolutely loved these past two years with Paige, and it makes me sad that they have gone by so quickly. Now she is talking like crazy, sometimes too much for her own good and convinced she is old enough to do just about everything. I have probably said this a million times, but I LOVE this age and I just want to freeze her right where she is. She is so sassy but so sweet, it doesn't matter how naughty she is I just can't be mad at her. I have noticed with Addy and Ethan that as they approach the age of 3 they get pretty "terrible" and I can tolerate less, so I better enjoy it while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Paige. she has the cutest smile and blondest hair!
I am right there with you! Cameron will be two in a few days and I am so sad about it! They really can do no wrong at this age. Especially child #3. :)
Post a Comment