Thursday, September 17, 2009

Paige is potty trained!

Paige is a superstar! We have been encouraging her to go potty for a while now, and all she ever had to say was "NO", which she says to most things. I am not sure what happened but she suddenly had a desire to try and after about a week she was doing her thing on the toilet with very little effort from us. I have been spending a lot of time at home just lounging around taking care of the baby so it could not have been a more perfect time to let the girl just run loose in her undies- now I can't get her to put her clothes on to save my life! I am so excited to now only have 1 child in diapers. That is like an extra $30 back in my pocket every month....... oh, wait now that $ is going to Tatum's diapers(sigh). I can't believe how big she is getting:(


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Paige! I have been casually trying with Cameron, but when I decided to get serious about it he didn't want anything to do with it. Sigh.

Sheena said...

LUCKY YOU!!!!! Wow we are jealous over here. 2 kids in diapers is killer! Congratulations!

Kelly S. said...

I'm green with envy!!

4sweetboys1princess said...

That's amazing!! I just barely got Logan to poop in the potty (he has been peeing for a couple of months now) and he is a whole year older than her!

mamapickle said...

Jealous!!! I am jealous! I tried with Paisley for a day and gave up. Decided I'm not going to push it this time around and just hopefully let it happen :)