Addyson was baptized on October 10, 2009 and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Wendy made a video to celebrate the occasion and we showed it during the baptism.
Tanner, Renee and I watched the video clip. Tanner was excited to see all the pics of him and Addy. You did a great job of putting the video together. We sure miss and love you all.
We are a family of 6+ who are always lauging and having fun....well the kids are anyways! Life is chaotic in our home and pretty much anywhere we go, these are some of the adventures of The Lee Family.
I am a busy mom with 4 kids + a dog. I work part-time and teach a little at the Y. I love being outside, running, eating, cooking/baking, and spending time with friends and family.
2 comments:
Tanner, Renee and I watched the video clip. Tanner was excited to see all the pics of him and Addy. You did a great job of putting the video together. We sure miss and love you all.
So sweet. You did a great job. Roy and I have talked about how fun it will be when D gets baptized. It's a special time.
Post a Comment