Can you hear my heartbreaking? My baby Paige turned 3 last week, she is getting so big and so smart. It seems like after they turn 3 they get grown up really fast! Not to mention year # 3 has been the hardest with my older two. So, needless to say I am sad. Her Birthday really snuck up on me because I think I was in cruise mode for so long so I didn't get to do as much for her as I would have liked but I think that she had a Great Birthday.

She was so excited when she woke up and found the house decorated for her Birthday. All day long when we were out she kept asking when we were going to go home to her party.

Ready for her day of fun with mom.
I took Paige to the mall where we went to Build-a-Bear and she got herself a doggy with an outfit(which I think she took off like an hour later, guess she doesn't like the clothes on her animals). I also took her to the Disney Store where she could spend her Birthday $ from Grandma. We had lunch and headed home, she had an exhausting day:)
That evening we celebrated as a family by singing Happy Birthday and having cake and ice cream. Grandma came over bearing gifts too.
I loved sharing the day with Paige and spoiling her rotten. It was really fun to just forget about all of the stuff that I had to do and just focus on making her day really fun and memorable. Paige is such a sweet girl who is pretty perfect when she is getting lots of attention. Paige is a blessing to our family and I love the personality and fun that she brings to our house. We Love you!

1 comment:
I love that she's wearing a crown for her special day! She's so cute!
Post a Comment