We love Christmas! Carriage rides, hot cocoa, gingerbread houses, pajamas, elves, and more memories made with loved ones. I am so grateful for our wonderful blessings. We got to enjoy some great time celebrating Christmas this year. I hope my kids are able to realize how blessed they are not only to have a nice home, clothes, food, and gifts under the tree but to have a knowledge of Jesus Christ. It is the best time of year hands down
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas 2011
We love Christmas! Carriage rides, hot cocoa, gingerbread houses, pajamas, elves, and more memories made with loved ones. I am so grateful for our wonderful blessings. We got to enjoy some great time celebrating Christmas this year. I hope my kids are able to realize how blessed they are not only to have a nice home, clothes, food, and gifts under the tree but to have a knowledge of Jesus Christ. It is the best time of year hands down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment