Sunday, March 30, 2008

Addy's new haircut

After weeks of begging Addyson to let me take her to get her haircut, she gave in, but I had to be the one to cut her hair. Addyson was blessed with hair just like me, very thin and once it gets too long it gets flat and oh so tangly. I was nervous to cut her hair, because knowing my luck I would really mess it up. I have to say, I did a pretty good job. I even layered it so it curls under- I am good! I think it looks so adorable on her and she loves it too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks oh so cute!!!

mamapickle said...

It looks really cute. She was very proud to tell me that you cut it. Maybe I shoudl have you cute mine. thanks for all the names and #'s for hair people. Wow, you are just full of talents! The more I get to know you the more facinated I am at how great you are. (I'm not hitting on you, really. Hope I'm not making you think I'm psycho!)

-Melissa- said...

She looks so cute with her new hair cut. You did a great job! I don't even like to cut my boys hair. I'm afraid I will mess it up. I usually take them somewhere to get their haircut. You go girl!

Erin said...

I love it, way cute!

hoLLy said...

i LOVE her new hair cut. love love it. it just adds even more personality to her and its just so adorable. and i can't believe you did it-i'm impressed wendy!

4sweetboys1princess said...

Looks great! I'm scared to try cutting my boys hair.

Becca G said...

Her hair looks FAB! We have to get Kenna's done this summer. She's gonna chop it and donate it, so I need a good cutter.