Sunday, March 30, 2008

Like sister, like brother

Last week wasn't our first visit to the ER with a broken arm. About 2 years ago, Addyson broke her arm. She broke her arm playing at mall's play area. She slid down the bulldozer and landed on her elbow. She cracked the supracondyla of her humerus.


When Ethan broke his arm she had words of encouragement, because she had been through it before. Before we went to the Dr.'s office we looked at pictures of Addyson with her cast on so Ethan would feel a little better about it. Addy got 2 different cast, first purple and then pink. Ethan is hoping he gets another one too- he wants orange, his favorite color.

3 comments:

Meichelle said...

Addyson sounds like a great big sister. By the way, her hair cut is so cute! I love it! You are good! :)

Becca G said...

Ouch! He looks happy though!

Jenny said...

Hi Wendy,
you probably don't remember me but I am cindy fish's sister..I just saw your blog link on Misti's and thought I would say hi..cute blog! Come visit me sometime..hope you are doing well!
www.sandjfrederick.blogspot.com