
Today was a stormy day so we decided to go and have some fun indoors at Animal House. Animal House is huge warehouse full of bounce houses, with a couple of playgrounds, and a couple of baby areas. We got a huge group of people together and the kids had a blast! There were a ton of people there- but no one got hurt so it was all good.


4 comments:
I just found your blog and your kids are getting so big. Way cute pics!!!
Paisley loved that rocking horse too! She also loved Paige's bottle by the way she screamed for it. Next time I will be better prepared :)
Sorry I didn't make it. I was planning on going, but I decided I did not want to drive in all that crazy rain. I'm glad you guys had a fun time.
We got there so late because of the crazy rain that we did not even stay. My kids were so bummed.
Post a Comment