Well, I am so glad to say that I can check off goal #1 for the year 2008! I had an audition yesterday at LA Fitness and I got myself 2 classes, and more to come. This is big for me because since I stopped teaching 4 years ago after having Ethan my confidence was pretty low! I have been psyching myself out for the last year and 1/2 telling myself that I wasn't in good enough shape, I was too busy, I didn't have the skills anymore- the list goes on and on. For those of you who know me I am not one who likes to be the center of attention so standing up in front of a large class is kind of an odd choice, but I love fitness and I feel like I am doing something important. Best of all, I get paid to work out!!!! So, if anyone wants to come by and see me I will be teaching step on Tuesdays at 4:30 and Saturdays at 8:30.
Now, I just need to work on that goal of getting organized(sigh)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That great! I bet it feels good to be back into doing that. You will do great.
Hey that's awesome! I didn't know you teach aerobics! Did you have to get you certification updated and all that jazz? My mom has been teaching for 25+ years. She's actually the fitness director for a club back home. She's 59 years old and going strong. I can't keep up with her in class. I don't know how you guys can remember the moves and count them down correctly. I would be lost. Good for you Wendy!
You go girl! I wish I had enough energy to do that.
That is great! It is nice doing something you like and getting paid for it too. :)
Congrats! I am so glad it worked out:) Maybe I'll try out a free pass as come to one of your classes!
That's Fantastic! I know you've wanted to do that for awhile. It's always nice to make some $$$ when doing something you love...now if we could just figure out a way to make money while watching our kids...hmmmmm.
Congrats! I'm really excited for you. You will do great!
Way to go!! Wish I could be there to go to your class! I need something to get me motivated! You will do a great job. Keep us posted!
Congrats! I love aerobics! I know I am out of shape though.
Way to go Wendy! If I was still there I would go to your class so you could kick my butt into shape!
Post a Comment