Friday, July 25, 2008

Breakfast for dinner

I love me some breakfast! So what is better than breakfast for breakfast? Breakfast for dinner! Dave and I are not in aliance with the breakfast for dinner idea, he is never really enthusiastic about it. Monday night Dave was in Mexico City for work and what did I make for dinner? You guessed it, Breakfast! I got this great idea for a fun spin on breakfast from HERE. The kids looooved it. Not only did it taste yummy but it was a lot of fun for them to create their own concoctions in their pancake cups. They ate more than I have seen them eat for a long time.
.


Ethan wanted to take a picture of what he created.



11 comments:

hoLLy said...

wow, those looks so delicious and so pretty! i'll have to try that out. you should post your pics and that recipe on the recipe blog!

we love having breakfast for dinner over here. its almost a once a week thing in our house! we all love it.

4sweetboys1princess said...

That looks awesome- we will have to try that. We have breakfast for dinner a lot here. Oh, and your new blog format looks cool.

-Melissa- said...

I've seen those on other blogs and have wanted to try them. I think my boys would like them.

I love your new blog look. Very cute! How did you make your header?

Christine said...

We love breakfast for dinner. It is usually the only time that I can get everyone to eat without complaining!! I love your idea. Can't wait to try it out!

Katie said...

Love your new site. Those creations look so good, and fancy. I think my family would be shocked if I came up with something like that. I'll have to try it.at

Katie said...

opps. Where did that at come from?

Sarah said...

i LOVE breakfast for dinner, and make it on a regular basis. that's a cute idea with the pancake bowls.

mamapickle said...

I have seen those too and thought they look so yummy to try! I love breakfast for dinner too :)

Jennifer said...

Ditto to eveyone's comments! They look delish! Now I'm going to go eat some breakfast!

Becca G said...

So Cute! Looks very yummy! You'll have to teach me~!

hoLLy said...

i made them this weekend and they were so cute, so easy and so delicious. thanks wendy! you'll be seeing them on my blog soon:)