Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My mom's wedding

I am finally able to post pictures from my Mom's wedding last weekend, thanks Erin! My mom did a great job decorating and planning, it was really beautiful. Congradulations on your marriage and I hope that you two will be very happy together. I love you tons!

The beautiful Bride

Mom and I



Ken, Kevin, and I walking down the isle. With the Peterson family there is always laughs. We didn't have a rehearsal so it was hilarious when we walked down the isle. We were weaving and squeezing through chairs and tables that were set up on the other end of the room, but we made it to the end. The funniest part is my mom and older brother Jeramie took the same route we did. Anyway, it made us laugh!


Mr. & Mrs. Cameron cutting the cake


The grandkids on the Peterson side


The fam


A whole new fam!

Congrats on your marriage!

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

congrats! best wishes on your mom and new husbands new life together!

The Balmer Family said...

How great!! Congratulations on the new addition in your family.