Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

My friend Holly Tagged me with this lovely 8 things tag. Here are my answers- enjoy!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
Lost
Friends
ER or Grey's Anatomy(when it isn't trashy)
The Hills(although, I am beginning to get annoyed with this show lately- How many looser guys can these girls find and fall in love with)
Project Runway
Top Chef
So you think you can dance
American Idol
I like reality TV a bit too much!

8 Things I did yesterday:
Pumped some iron
Got an offer to start teaching fitness to senior citizens at the YMCA- woohoo!
ate like 10 cookies
Got free cake mixes and frozen vegetables- Couponing is the best!
almost finished maybe the best book I have ever read(The Hiding Place)
fed my kids grilled cheese sandwhiches and cucumbers for dinner- I love it when I don't have to cook!
Went to the temple with my hubby
Went to bed early- that never happens!

8 Things I look forward to:
Halloween- Candy, candy candy!
My brother and his family visiting for Thanksgiving
Christmas- the lights, the chill, the smells, baking, giving, and the spirit!
Seeing my kids every morning when they wake up
My huband someday making good on his promise to take me to Hawaii
Going back to school to get my nursing degree
Being debt free

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Red Robin
Chili's
Olive Garden
Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Panera Bread
PF Changs
Nick & Sam's

8Things on my wish list:
To be more patient
To stress less
To be able to enjoy the now more, and have a greater appreciation for my kids and the challenges they bring
To be able to have more "Family time" and create more memories
To have a new kitchen and new floors
To have all of my family live in the same place
To have my kids grow up happy and healthy and follow the gospel standards
That Obama does not get elected as the President!

8 people I tag
Erin
Leslie
Nissa-Lynn
Sheena
Shari
Darci
Audrie
Christine

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

amen to the obama wish! thanks for doing the tag:) i always like reading people answers.

Kelly S. said...

TAG.... Sorry. I had to send it to six people. I only know 6 bloggers, so naturally, you get it!

Kelly S. said...

oh, you have to see my blog to do the tag.

Katie said...

Fun to read your answers. I'm with you on PF Changs and Panera!

Heather said...

Red Robin, great now I am hungry!

I hope you get to Hawaii someday too! :D :D

How've you been doing? I hope you are good *hugs*