We got our pictures back from our underwater camera and I finally got them scanned in and on the blog. It was pretty difficult taking pictures under the water because we had these big ole' goggles and then the camera encasing was a little bulky so it was tough to see through that little hole but they turned out better than I thought.
That's me:)
That's Dave:)!I don't how many people know this, I didn't, but when you are in salt water you are bouyant?! I have been in the water in California, Florida, and Oregon and I have never experienced it before but there was no need for lifejackets in this water- you couldn't drown even if you wanted to. We kept trying to swim further under the water to take pictures or get closer to the coral and it felt impossible.
Some of the awesome fish we swam amongst.
I put this picture in here to show just how close the fish were. It was amazing how quick they were, we were literally surrounded by them and I was trying my darndest to touch one and they were just too quick and nimble..... I go crazy when I hear a cymbal, oh sorry I got carried away!
Our guide took this picture, we couldn't get that deep.
I loved, loved, loved, going snorkeling- I din't want to stop. I was so in my element, outside and one with nature and then ad turquoise water and tropical weather and I am in heaven. I hope to go back someday and take a much longer tour. Or even better, get our diving certifications and do some serious underwater exploration. I will have to ad that to my "things I look forward to list" below(I think I only put 7 on there).


4 comments:
How fun! I went snorkeling in Costa Rica and I loved it.
You've been boo-ed! (see my blog)
I leave Sat! I just bought 2 underwater cameras and I was wondering how good they would work! Glad to see they work good! WOW! What amazing water I can't wait!
Looks like you had an awesome time - I am soooo jealous!
Post a Comment