Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am pregnant

I am making my "official" announcement that I am preggo. I have been waiting for the 12 week mark to tell most people that I am pregnant, but I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut so most people already know but I at least wanted to make sure family knew before I posted anything. So I am 13 1/2 weeks- due on August, 22nd. This wasn't exactly planned, it was sort of a suprise so I am a little freaked out! I am at least finding some comfort in the fact that this will be my last child FOR SURE! I have been feeling pretty awful and just getting by but I am finally starting to have some good days where I feel somewhat normal. I had an ultrasound today to find out exactly how far along I am. I was going to find a babysitter for the kids but then I thought, well maybe Ethan would like to see the baby so I decided to brave it and take them with. Then, last night I told Ethan that I was going to the Dr. to see the baby and I asked him if he wanted to see the baby too. He said, "NO, take me to someone's house so I can play while you go to the Dr." I did end up taking him and although he wasn't super excited he did seem to enjoy seeing the baby bounce around inside me. Although we would be happy with a healthy baby- boy or girl, we are really hoping we can give Ethan a little brother, he really needs one! In about 6 weeks we should be able to find out.

Baby Lee #4

11 comments:

hoLLy said...

wendy!!! you didn't tell me, but i had a feeling:) is that what the dr. appt. was for a week or so ago? i told joey i thought you were pregnant and went to the ob dr. that day because i saw dave was in the car:) maybe i'm wrong and thats not where you were, but i had a feelin!

congrats you guys! that is really exciting!

Sheena said...

Congratulations! We're both happy and excited for you guys.

Tom and Audrie said...

Congratulations!!! Good luck with the whole pregnant in August! I did that with Haylie, I think I lived on popcicles.

mamapickle said...

Congrats again! I love being prego in the summer cause you can just float in the pool to cool off and be boyant.

-Melissa- said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Keep us updated!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I hope you start to feel better soon!

Wendy said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Sorry you've been feeling so sick. LOVE the ultrasound photo!

Unknown said...

What a great photo! So cute, I don't think any of mine were that good! 4 is fun!

Breezy said...

Congratulations! I understand the not expected and freaking out part. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

Kelly S. said...

SO EXCITING!

Christine said...

Congratulations Wendy!!! I am so excited for you! Hope all goes well...Maybe I'll get to see your newest family member when we are in McKinney in Sept!