As an investment in date nights for Wendy and I, as well as for the kids, I bought season tickets to Dallas Summer Musicals. It didn't cost a whole lot for 6 shows because we bought seats way in the back but it has been nice Wendy and I have already enjoyed White Christmas and Ghost. Tonight it's Paige's turn. Her and her mom are going to see the Little Mermaid. I had hoped she would be more excited but it may be that I am comparing her to Tatum who was so sad that she is not going. Paige sounded excited this morning and I'm sure she will have a great time.
She needed to take a bath before they could go because it's going to be a late night. She also needed to dress up. We'll look at that they match. How sweet?
I decided we should take the whole family when Wizard of Oz comes. So I'm going to buy 4 more tickets for that show. I've even invited Grandma, we'll see if grandpa wants to come but I'm not sure.
Guest Post By Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment