Friday, March 7, 2014

Wood Work. Done!

This morning Addy and I stopped by the house before I dropped her at school. It was a little early and they are locking the doors on the house now but the garage door was open. We didn't know the garage door was open when we first got there so we walked around the side of the house to see inside. Bad idea! Lots of mud on the shoes that takes forever to get off. 

When we discovered the garage door was open we tried to clean off some mud and then headed inside. 

I hadn't been to the house in awhile and I haven't updated this blog. Things are coming along nicely. The texture is done and the cabinets are all in. They have all the wood work and stairs all in. Now I suspect we are into the painting and staining stage. But what do I know. We should receive an email from our sales agent today to update us on what is next. 



We are continuing to get excited. But now it feels like it is starting to drag on. We are so blessed to be going through this experience of building a home. You realize quickly that it takes much longer than they do it on tv. 

Guest Post By Dave

No comments: