Our home is moving along at a good pace. They continue to manage our expectations as well as jump around in their estimates. We hear one week it's moved up to the end of April and the next week it could roll to early May.
We know it's close as we go to watch the progress. They just put in all the hardwood floors and covered then with paper so I didn't get a picture of them. I just went last night and the electrician had been there. We have light fixtures and outlet covers.
The brick and stone work is all done and they have framed the walk from our driveway to the front porch.
They finished our showers and the only things missing in the bathrooms now are sinks and faucets.
The fireplace stone is I and it looks great. We are excited to have a fireplace that actually puts out heat. The one in our last home was purely decorative.
Guest Post By Dave





No comments:
Post a Comment