Addyson had her last day of school on Thursday. Unfortunately it got cut a little short due to a nasty bug that has been making its way through our house. The nurse called me at about 12:00 and said that Addy had a stomach ache and that I needed to come and pick her up. So, Addyson didn't really get to say goodbye to her teacher like she wanted to and I didn't get any fun "last day of school" pictures but Mrs. McCormack did give all of the kids a really cool collage of pictures through the year with a poem on the back- which is where these pictures came from. Addyson had a great kindergarten year, she loved it! She learned so much and made so many friends. She sadly grew up a lot as well, but it is always fun to watch. Mrs. McCormack was an excellent teacher and we were very lucky to have her. When I picked Addy up from school she said "Mom, I am really going to miss Mrs. McCormack, I want to visit her a lot." Awwww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment