Saturday, June 28, 2008

Warning: Family time may cause bodily harm!

Last weekend was a big day for my mom, she got herself hitched! She will furthermore be called Carma Cameron, kind of a tongue twister but we are very happy for her. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post because I couldn't find my blasted camera(don't worry it was found)! Now I am left to rely on my sister-in-laws to give me some pictures and then I will be able to post photos. Erin & Les hook a sista up! Anyway, being that my family is so great and supportive and stuff, all 3 of my brothers with their families(minus 2 kids) were here. We are a family who loves to play games. We will stay up until the wee hours of the night playing games. Oh, and did I mention that we are all very competitive?! We decided to play a favorite game of ours called spoons but with a twist. Instead of sitting in a circle and putting the spoons in the center of the circle we made it a little more difficult. We passed the cards around at my kitchen table where there was 1 spoon and the remainder of the spoons were in the other room on the couch. Once someone got 4 of a kind and grabbed that spoon on the table all of the rest of us had to run into the next room and try to get a spoon. It is a miracle that none of us ended up going to the hospital with something broken because it got a little crazy. We had rug burns on our knees, nearly dislocated shoulders, sore necks, a little whiplash and some good bumps and bruises but it was so much fun! I am pretty sure that we will be playing this everytime we get together! I love my family, we always have so much fun together! I can't wait until we can all get together again, love you guys lots!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have the videos that I will try to post soon. I was so much fun!

Katie said...

Love the new site. Sounds like you have a great time together!