I am playing catch-up a little bit with all of these photos. I wanted to post them for my family because I am a slacker and I have not sent pictures out yet- I have had them for 2 months! These are Paige's 1 year pictures that I had done at JCPenney. I was so worried that she wouldn't cooperate and take any good pictures but she was so much fun and there were a lot to choose from.

Babies are the absolute cutest at this age, I am loving it!
Addyson had an end of season soccer party in the beginning of June. All of the girls went to Libby Lu and got makeovers and then went to Picture People and got their pictures taken. All of the girls had such a good time together. I am so glad that she has some great girls on her team!Unfortunately Coach Lance has had about enough 6-7 year old girl drama he can take and has decided not to coach for the 3rd year. However, his wife Marianne is gonna take over so we are excited to be able to keep the team together as long as we can.


9 comments:
Paige is adorable!
I am yet to take Paisley for a 1 year old picture. I guess I am aiming for and 18 month one now. She will totally have 4th child syndrome. And what a totally cute idea for the girls soccer team! Love the pics
such cute pictures! love them!
adorable pictures of paige! what a fun idea for the girls soccer team.
Cute pictures!
Great pictures!!
LOVE the new lay out!!! Paige looks so adorible and Addy's groups looks like fun! ALL SO CUTE!
Those pictures of Paige are sweet. That is a fun stage!! The soccer pictures are cute too. Addyson is such a hoot!! lovin' her.
i'm so horrible. i never took my kids in for a one year picture. or a two year picture. joey takes pics of them all the time so i guess that counts? i love the first pic of paige-thats my favorite:)
Post a Comment