A- Attached or single: I am attatched!
B- Best Friend(s): Dave and the girls-you know who you are!
C-Cake or Pie: Neither, I am more of a cookies and ice cream kind of girl!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: my watch
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: I don't really have a hometown, but I spend most of my significant time in Colorado Springs, CO-Army Brat
Indulgence(s): Girls nights without any kids!
J- January or July: Definitely July
K-Kids: 4 - Addyson, Ethan, Paige, and my husband Dave
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and the Gospel
M- Marriage Date: August 19, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 3 Jeramie, Kevin, and Ken
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, Gala and pink lady are my favorite!
P- Phobias or Fears: Speaking in church
Q- Quote(s): Only when we are no longer afraid, do we really begin to live.
R- Reason To Smile: My crazy cute kids
S- Season: Spring and Summer- I love to be outside!
T- Tag Six: Kari, Misti, Nissa-Lynn, Jennifer, Holly, and Melissa
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am sadly addicted to reality TV!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal!
W- Worst Habit: loosing my car keys
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds I guess?!
Y- Your Favorite Food: I can't name just one, but right now I would say chocolate chip cookies, cause I am always craving those!
Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius, but I am right on the cusp I think I am more of a Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we have a lot in common! i share your same worst habit, indulgence, phobia, number of kids, and also we were married just one month before you guys-crazy! how old are you anyways? i've been wondering how close to the same age we are. i turned 27 in august. graduated HS in 98.
thanks for the tag. i'll get on it this week:)
Post a Comment