Friday, February 22, 2008

The Cullens

My friend Melissa posted this picture on her blog and I had to steal it and have my say! First of all, I am excited that they are making a movie out of the book. Second of all, I am a little disappointed that Edward, Alice, Rosalie, and Jasper aren't better looking! Maybe what I imagined is just not realistic, but man I was hoping for Edward to be HOT! If you haven't read the Twilight series, you should! I don't love love them like most of friends, but I do think they are a good read and very interesting which makes me psyched for the movie!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I loved those books! I read them all in a week and was super tired afterwards :) I think they are all good looking, I don't know that there are people as good looking as the book portrays in real life anyway! I can't wait for the movie, and the 4th book, which comes out in August.

Jennifer said...

I saw these books on someone else's blog too. I guess I need to add them to my list. I had to run to WalMart this morning for diapers and formula, noticing it was 32 degrees on my car digital readout. I decided not to go since it was too cold. Maybe we'll have good weather for the next one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

I'm about a 1/4 of the way done with book 3. I can't wait to see the movie!

mamapickle said...

Oh great a movie coming. Now I really need to read them before it comes out or i probably never will!

4sweetboys1princess said...

I liked the books too. I am not sure if I am going to watch the movie, I think it might ruin the books for me.

Meichelle said...

Hi! My name is Meichelle and I found your blog through the 'this mama cooks' website. You have a cute little family :D. My website is blakeandmeichellejohnson.blogspot.com
Check us out!