Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally she crawls!

I am so excited! Paige has finally decided that she wants to crawl. I was beginning to feel like it would never happen because I was so tired of carrying her around all day long. Now, all new doors have opened up for her and she is so entertained with all of her explorations!


Now I just need to be careful about what is on the floor. The other day Addyson and Ethan had just gotten finished eating some chocolate cake, and of course they got a bunch on the floor. I was busy putting laundrey in the dryer and she crawled from the other room to the kitchen where I found her under the table with chocolate cake all over her face. I am sad that I didn't get a picture, I hadn't gotten my new camera yet!

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

uh-oh, watch out! :) cali, like paige, loves to scavenge under the kitchen table after meals. i've gotta be quicker with sweeping i guess but i'm too lazy half the time!