Nissa, I hope that you don't mind me copying this picture from your blog, but I loved it. I love it because it is a portrayal of some of the great work that President Hinkley did as our Prophet! I know that so many peoples lives have been blessed because they have had temples built nearby. President Hinkley was really the only prophet that I remember but I grew to love him so much! I will miss hearing him speak in conference and enjoying his wonderful personality. I am grateful to be member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and to have a modern day Propet who speaks to God and gives us revelation. I know that it was a great reunion with his wife and eternal companion. For more information on this photo of President Hinkley visit Nissa-Lynn Parson's bloI also had a friend send me a youtube clip of some photos of President Hinkley set to music. It will bring tears to your eyes. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvB3z2U8DEo

No comments:
Post a Comment