
Ethan learned all about how to call 9-1-1 in an emergency today in preschool. After school we talked about what is an emergency and when we call 9-1-1. I thought that I had explained it pretty thoroughly. Well, Ethan picks up the phone and before I know it he is crying and the phone is ringing. Yea, he knew he did something wrong because he was scared. "Emergency Services is everything allright?" "Yes, my son just learned about 9-1-1 at school today, I am so sorry." They verified my information and hung up. I then had to go find Ethan, who was hiding a sobbing. Hopefully that scared him enough not to do it again.

5 comments:
Dang, I'm soooo not looking forward to that. I know that will probably happen in the future sometime. At least Ethan learned his lesson. Poor kid..ha!
Too funny! OK maybe not at the time but later, right?
It could be worse, Phoebe called 911 when she was at a friends house and they actually came to the door! The police had a little talk with her and her friend about not calling and I think scared them good.
Hehehe. That is pretty funny... I am glad they didn't show up! Thats always fun!
ha ha! that so funny, not for you, but for me as a reader:)
Post a Comment