Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big Blue eyes


Well, I bought myself a new digital camera. I hated my old camera, all of the pictures turned out horrible and I never had any that I wanted to post on the blog. Poor Paige, she just doesn't have many pictures of herself. I plan to take a lot of pictures to make up for it! I got a Cannon powershot on Friday and I have had fun playing with it!


4 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Love those big blue eyes. Paige is a cutie.

hoLLy said...

congrats on a new camera!! that is such a sweet picture of paige. love those big blue eyes and blonde hair. she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. Glad to hear you got a new camera because now we can expect more posts right?

mamapickle said...

I found you randomly through another site! I didn't know you were a blogger too!! Now I will be stalking you. Missed you last week and those cheeks in this pic are so cute. :) Nicole