Monday, February 4, 2008
Body for life challenge
Okay, so a friend at work convinced me to enter the Body for Life challenge with her. She and I both had babies around the same time and need to trim up. She is going for the $20,000 prize, I am just going to see how much I can slim down. Dave and I did this program about 4 years ago and I stuck with it for 6 weeks and I liked the results. This is a picture of last years winner. My starting point is a little better than that so I guess it is possible for me to look like her, if I really follow it. I am going to spare everyone the before picture, but hey if I am looking that good after 12 weeks I may just have to post my after picture! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wendy, cute blog! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten.
you go girl! i think you already look pretty hot though:) good luck!
I know if there are people out there that can do it, you can!! You are such a motivated person. Keep us posted!
Aaron & I have the book and have never done the challange. Now that I've stopped breastfeeding, I can see my body reacting a little. I'm going to start doing my Tae Bo video again. Do you ever go to the Mommy & Me activities from our ward? I'm going to the one tomorrow at 11am. It's my first one. Anything to get out of the house.
So, I went on Friday & no one was there! Ha! We just played on the slide and swing. Benson loved it. Maybe one time we'll all be able to meet up. I'm not bummed. I just played with my child and was glad to be out.
Do you like how I keep leaving comments on the same post? Ha..we'll definitely go on the 22nd. I'm going to Janet Mollat's home tomorrow for the Mommy & Me Valentine party thing. It's from 12:30-2:00. Eating treats sounds fun to me! I'll see you there if you're able to come.
Post a Comment