Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pajama day!

Today was a special day at Addyson's school because it was pajama day. All of the kindergarten kids got to wear their pajamas and slippers to school. Addyson was so excited, I know I love to spend the day in my pajamas! I ate lunch with her today and it was so fun to see all of the kids in their pajamas and robes. They had lots of fun activities planned and she even made her own nightcap! Sometimes I wish that I were in kindergarten again!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I sit here reading this at 9:50pm and I'm STILL in my pj's since last night. Is that gross. Come on....I'm a stay at home mom and it was raining out. The perfect time to wear pj's. I'm going to go to Mommy & Me day tomorrow. I doubt anyone will show since it's wet out. We'll see. If not, I'll go hang out with Amber Taylor. See you soon.

-Melissa- said...

My kind of day, especially on a rainy day. I love the nightcap Addyson made. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she made the hat herself. Mom must be teaching her how to be domestic. You go mom!!

ps. I really like your new family photo. So cute!!

Nissa-Lynn said...

kay-lynn loved this is pic...she had pj day to0.

Nissa-Lynn said...

i had pjs me to
by kay-lynn

Nissa-Lynn said...

kay-lynn loved this is pic...she had pj day to0.